Who We Are and What We Do
Serve | Build | Impact
Serve First – We serve above ourselves because we have been served by our Creator God through Jesus Christ.
Build Intentionally – We build intentionally because for us there is no other way. Nothing lost or gained is an accident or by chance, nor is our business our own. We give our business to the Lord.
Impact Community – We impact positively to maximum potential, and our hope is through our words and actions we have a positive and responsible impact on the lives of others around us.
We Glorify God, Lead our Families & Business for Balanced Lifestyles.
We Pour into Others and are Servant Leaders with Christ as our Example. We serve & glorify the Lord using our God given skills & abilities to build quality homes in a consistent, efficient, & timely manner.
– Actions that are Memorable & Eternal
– Seeing and Explaining the Why behind Our Actions and Delegation
– Hiring & Retaining People for Their Values with a We Mentality & Culture
We are moving in a direction of Real Estate Sustainability & Diversity, with the realization that Real Estate as a whole is cyclical constantly keeping our finger on the pulse of our market. We work on an ever evolving business, that is always changing and adjusting to a moving market target.
This includes Real Estate Sales, Acquisitions, Representations, Speculative Building and Development. We invest into residential, commercial, land holdings, and leasing / wholesaling and financing of property.
– Final / Fully Accurate Plans & Specs including Options – Always “Improving”, never “Changing”
– Exceptionally Well-Trained Staff – Utilizing a Constant Coaching Strategy
– Strong Team & Teammate Relationships – Utilizing the Closed Hand / Open Hand Strategy
– Reliable / Predictable Schedule – Setting Baselines & Communicating Changes Early & Often
– Reduced Cycle Time – Seeking to Improve overall Production with Automation / Delegation / Elimination
– Minimal Variance – Every dollar has a name at the Beginning
– Strong Trade Partners & Trade Partner Relationships – Taking time to see Others & Seek Opportunities to spread the Gospel
– Fully Deployed / Highly Functional Systems – Being wiling to Break to Make Better
– Off-Site Solutions – Growth Requires Resources, and we choose to utilize our Systems & Trade Partners over Mass On-Site Storage or Assemblies
– Senior Leadership’s Full Support for the Goal – Structural Changes or Improvements require full support from Senior Leadership